Kevin

forum The problems of the past week

36 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

How did you see it last week the forum and our servers were down.

The reason for this?

I wanted to update the version that manages the site (php 7.0 => 7.2.1), unfortunately the update does not know well done, which caused a lot of errors, I look for times to correct its mistakes, but without success.

I searched all night, I did not sleep for 24 hours, and unfortunately at the end of the day, I made an cmd that deleted all files from the servers and our backup system, too tired, and I acted like a big noob.

Since our backup system had no backup, I had backups on my PC, I made an upload with my personal connection of all files servers and site, which took time, I only have 5Mb/s upload.

For the moment?

Our servers are online, and the site too, here I corrected the pages that did not want to appear, the players page and stats for example.

Here I take care to put b3 online, it will be available at the end of the day.

Here I ask you to forgive me, I know that I am a noob :*

It’s alright, you tried to do something good but problems arose. People can deal with the b3 being down for a few days. Thank you for what you do and for fixing some of these problems. <3

We Really Appreciate That Bro Keep It On As Hard Work You Can :heart: 
Good Job !!! 
I Can't Play Without B3. 
Thanks Again :) 

no worries it happens!

We Really Appreciate you commitment @Kevin and we know at the end of the day you are our Best guy :heart:

Anyone agree with me if i say your sleepless nights and all those sacrifices worth its maximum..:*

U Worked hard we apppreciate it thank you @Kevin

Not mistaken is he, who does not work. Even do not worry so, everything is fine. ;)

Good work, keep it up @Kevin:cool:

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Hello everyone,

How did you see it last week the forum and our servers were down.

The reason for this?

I wanted to update the version that manages the site (php 7.0 => 7.2.1), unfortunately the update does not know well done, which caused a lot of errors, I look for times to correct its mistakes, but without success.

I searched all night, I did not sleep for 24 hours, and unfortunately at the end of the day, I made an cmd that deleted all files from the servers and our backup system, too tired, and I acted like a big noob.

Since our backup system had no backup, I had backups on my PC, I made an upload with my personal connection of all files servers and site, which took time, I only have 5Mb/s upload.

For the moment?

Our servers are online, and the site too, here I corrected the pages that did not want to appear, the players page and stats for example.

Here I take care to put b3 online, it will be available at the end of the day.

Here I ask you to forgive me, I know that I am a noob :*

Thank you very much for doing a good job, every honor :d 

B3 is still down ^^

13 minutes ago, andreadb98 said:

Take your time to fix this @Kevin.

:heart:

Relax, just take your time to fix this, we don't accuse you of anything, just don't lose your head @Kevin

You are a Noob but we still love you :heart: Take all the time you need bro we know you got us to help you don't lose your head :cute:

Ugh I got really confused about what happened. Good job tho take all the time u need

Good job Boss! appreciate ur hardwork!!