Sign in to follow this  
Uzbek

call of duty 4 CI after entering the server

Hi all!

Recently it often happens that after entering the Crossfire Night or Hardcore Crossfire, after a few seconds the connection is interrupted, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row and the message "Server response timeout" comes out. But sometimes the connection is restored and I play without problems. After that, the server disappears from the list, but after several updates it appears again and everything repeats again. This problem as at work as at home (my internet at home is not bad, so reason is not quality of my internet)

30 minutes ago I was playing in Crossfire Night, then I exit and rejoin but couldn't. I tried about 20-25 times to enter Crossfire Night and all time this problem. I think this is due to checking my key or other data when I log on to the server.

Pls help me with this.

1 hour ago, Uzbek said:

Hi all!

Recently it often happens that after entering the Crossfire Night or Hardcore Crossfire, after a few seconds the connection is interrupted, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row and the message "Server response timeout" comes out. But sometimes the connection is restored and I play without problems. After that, the server disappears from the list, but after several updates it appears again and everything repeats again. This problem as at work as at home (my internet at home is not bad, so reason is not quality of my internet)

30 minutes ago I was playing in Crossfire Night, then I exit and rejoin but couldn't. I tried about 20-25 times to enter Crossfire Night and all time this problem. I think this is due to checking my key or other data when I log on to the server.

Pls help me with this.

It's not a one sided problem. The server has the most problems including the NO B3 becuz of that most ppl start to lag switch which affects other and makea server unstable too.

The servers bandwidth sometimes increase or decreases resulting in a massive lag.

Did some research on this.

Before there wasn't CI, it happened recently, several days ago. It started with 2 small CI in the row, and now it is 2 or 3 big (long) CIs till kick. Sometimes it happens when I try log on Hardcore, but mostly in C_Night. Next time I can take video of this process (if it helps)

4 minutes ago, Uzbek said:

Before there wasn't CI, it happened recently, several days ago. It started with 2 small CI in the row, and now it is 2 or 3 big (long) CIs till kick. Sometimes it happens when I try log on Hardcore, but mostly in C_Night. Next time I can take video of this process (if it helps)

The problem on HCF is on your side maybe because your at work when you usually play HCF.

But I can assure a about the CFN

1 minute ago, MONGCHAW said:

The problem on HCF is on your side maybe because your at work when you usually play HCF

It happens as at work as at home, no differense. Recently this problem was at home with Hardcore.