Turtle

Admin Abuse

13 posts in this topic

Porky pig is admin abusing 
https://gyazo.com/4aea287d3fc30dbf1b07f46eb82c1209
https://gyazo.com/76ab16a527e0174c3afb59de9ca15f13
 He banned 2 people in the span of 10 minutes while I was on the server.
I personally feel all were unjustly admin abusive bans.

He banned me yesterday as well for writing !stats one too  many times, which I believe wasn't necessary.

I didnt argue with porky but he wrote !warn turtle rule 3 twice in a row and got me banned quick.

He also changed his name its now JoseyWales 

http://dwarea.com/clientdetails.php?id=1101 

I have investigated the problem and i found these things..

• we all see turtle mentioned he was just typing !stats. but as i saw, it was like this : img01 img02         Full- Img03
  • and i saw Piggy (the server admin) try to say not to spam decently : img01
  • He was banned earlier today for the same reason : img01  img02
  • and same thing, piggy told him not to spam before warn : img01
  • the first warn was not an admin warn. it was b3 warn : b3 warn

My judgement is this is not just a normal !stats check.. and the other thing is if any admin give any warning. just don't argue. just admit what you have done and try not to do the same thing again. if you think he is abusing, you can record it and post it in admin abuse section with good proof. we are always ready to help you..

I stay with the ban... @Turtle must learn not to do this unnatural !stats check. checking stats is not a bad thing. but everything has its limits. and you must find those limits. and you know what to do if admin is try to abuse. :) hope you will find the good side of what i say and avoid these mistakes in future buddy.. hope to see you in game..

Lets see what other HAs judgement is..

@DoN While you'r comment on my abuse of !stats might be true.

I believe your investigating the wrong issue here. I no doubt have abused the system with my !stats yesterday night when I got my first ban from Piggy. 
What my main problem for concern is the actions which took place today. I did not provoke the admin and yet I get a ban for Rule 3. I don't see that as fair. Thats where I think your missing the point here. You claim "I stay with the ban... @Turtle must learn not to do this unnatural !stats check" But I didnt get banned for checking stats and I have already learned this lesson. So my question is why did I get banned today? 

The Rule 03 is : Peeing in the gene pool

So you have found guilty for 03 rule breakings in one day (spam, argue with admin and offensive language) and 01 ban for spam in same day for the same reason. So it is Rule 03..

29 minutes ago, Turtle said:

@DoN While you'r comment on my abuse of !stats might be true.

if you said this to him and stop doing it again with out arguing with him, this could have been so easy isn't it?

You should thank him for giving you a lowest ban for all those reasons..

2 minutes ago, DoN said:

argue with admin

I never argued with him that's why I made this post.

I another admin abuse topic :unbelivable::RollingEyes:

I see no admin abuse here 

He followed the correct procedure

Porky verbally warned you and warned you for arguing with him to which is what you did 

I think the ban should stay it's just 16 hours you won't die, Read a book ,go have lunch with your girlfriend or you could sleep the 16 hours away your choice 

i agree with u turtle ;)

Up to me, too frequent typing of !stats command does not create any problems for me personally and I do not consider it spam. But this can prevent other players from playing normally and distracting them.
I think it's necessary to agree with Admin and do what he asks  (especially if it's Server Admin or higher level Admin, not a Rookie who has less experience), because the admin also knows that in case of his not logical or unreasonable actions he will have to explain it in Admin Abuse section.

It was IMHO, thanks.

14 hours ago, Turtle said:

4aea287d3fc30dbf1b07f46eb82c1209.png

I liked the way you tried to present this but in the end it's just another miss understanding.

In my time in -=DW=- and A R 5 1 i have seen that 2/100 admin abuse report are legit but most  of the report are due to misunderstanding.

@Kola_Kid i highly recommend changing the bind xD as two of the fpsfov got banned by you and they left to v1.7 i know cuz they told me :).

They left thinking it was admin abuse.

So last of everything is first look if it's an misunderstanding.

If not then report it.

But before posting ask in the shout box people.

Ask nicely.

5 hours ago, IAV4K said:

go have lunch with your girlfriend or you could sleep the 16 hours away your choice 

I like the sound of that @IAV4K