Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

call of duty 4 Win a key for Battalion 1944

23 posts in this topic

Hello

With -=DW=- you have the opportunity to win a key for battalion 1944

How do participate ?

You must find an object on the map Bloc, on the object, there is written ****king

Nothing more simple, just post a picture of the object in this post, if you were the first to find I send you the 15€ (paypal) for buy a key via steam.

Good Luck ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Hello

With -=DW=- you have the opportunity to win a key for battalion 1944

How do participate ?

You must find an object on the map Bloc, on the object, there is written ****king

Nothing more simple, just post a picture of the object in this post, if you were the first to find I send you the 15€ (paypal) for buy a key via steam.

Good Luck ;)

I'm going to try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

roger :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Hello

With -=DW=- you have the opportunity to win a key for battalion 1944

How do participate ?

You must find an object on the map Bloc, on the object, there is written ****king

Nothing more simple, just post a picture of the object in this post, if you were the first to find I send you the 15€ (paypal) for buy a key via steam.

Good Luck ;)

I think I got it :d 

king.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@piko nice.. :unbelivable:

if that's correct well done..  :congratualtions:

and i'm super jealous :fight:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MetaBee said:

@piko nice.. :unbelivable:

if that's correct well done..  :congratualtions:

and i'm super jealous :fight:

Thank you bro. I hope it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, piko said:

I think I got it :d 

king.jpg

You win, if you have a paypal account sent to me, if not I should pay for you on steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You win, if you have a paypal account sent to me, if not I should pay for you on steam.

No one is happier than me.I had a lot of luck to catch up with this object.among many things on the map. :d

 

:thankyou: :heart: Kevin :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I thank you very much for the prize you received,

 

and of course Kevin who made all this possible. :d:d 

pobjeda1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, piko said:

 

I thank you very much for the prize you received,

 

and of course Kevin who made all this possible. :d:d 

pobjeda1.jpg

Do not think that the 5 Euro is getting at the beginning of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoN said:

Congratz @piko omg i would never find it ahaha

The right to tell my friend I did not hope either, but lucky smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice ONe @piko:congratualtions:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow a tresure hunt was finished so kinda know what i missed...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this