I vote nay to this for the following reasons.
- I agree with @KashanRaider and @MetalUpYerAss that your suggestion is considered gambling.
- Numerous players and DW members and admins alike are underage therefore they don’t have access to bank accounts and such.
- $1 is indeed affordable but I don’t think I would be willing to pay that $1 every week to play the tournament. It is already enough that I bought the game so I can have my own cd-key.
- Most of us including myself play COD to use an outlet from everyday stressors in life. If we start mixing money with cod, then I think this will bring us even more stress.
- Hackers will definitely take advantage of this. Hackers alone are crazy, and if you mix in money with that? They’re going to be even more vicious. Even if let’s say that there will be admins to kick them out for hacking, they will still find a way.